[T3] great weekend drive

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:32:21 PDT 2011

I've put over 400 miles on mine in the past 8 days.  It's driving great, and
the weather has been perfect.  Been averaging 26 mpg, and that's with dual
Weber 44 idf carbs!

Greased the front beam today; lots of fun with my less than perfect grease
gun.  Next up, replace shifter bushing and coupler.

Dan
65 Square