[T3] great weekend drive

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:45:21 PDT 2011

We did 648 miles from Eugene, OR to Redding, CA and back.  Except for
a blowout on a rear tire coming down the fast downhill from Mt. Shasta
to Dunsmuir the square ran good.  Thanks to Les Schwab for staying
late Saturday to get us on 2 new rear 195/70/14 tires/tubes for the
trip home Monday!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/