[T3] Car Cover

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:35:40 PDT 2011

I have a cover from California Car Cover (http://www.calcarcover.com/).  I
bought the "stormweave" and then with moderate use, it tore at one of the
seams.  They fit pretty tight!  So I called customer service and it had been
less than a year, so they said they'd ship a new cover.  I said I'd like to
upgrade to a different fabric and ended up getting the "superweave" which I
really like and all I had to do was pay the difference.  I was very pleased
with their service on this matter.

The cover is very lightweight and folds up into a bag about the size of a
pillow.  The older cover was quite bulky.  This newer one can be washed at
home too and I've done that a few times when the water repellency starts to
fade.

Overall, I'm very happy with this particular cover and since I don't have a
garage for my car, this is the best I can do.  I'm not connected with them
in any way, but I recommend 'em :)

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback
On Sep 5, 2011 5:56 PM, "Know One" <knowonelse at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> While not specific to T3's, I am getting tired of cleaning off my
Squareback of the pine & cedar pollen, aphid droppings, pitch, rain and snow
and other stuff.

> Does anyone have any recommendations for a car cover?
>
> There are lots of fabrics and fabric combinations and brands, and they all
claim to be the best. Anyone come across any reliable information or
experience to share?