[T3] great weekend drive

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:50:38 PDT 2011

Ok.  I'll just keep an eye on it.  I Google Mapped my route and came up with
about 5 miles less than what my odometer said so the odometer is fairly
close I guess.  More info later after I

Dave, the hand-near-the-tailpipe test......when do you do that, after it's
just warmed up?  There's no way I could do it after a decent drive.  Does
this mean I'm failing that "test" ?  I probably had my hand a few inches
away.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback