[T3] 72 FI or compatible

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Sep 29 12:20:07 PDT 2011

I am looking to try and build my own FI for my 27 Square using some old
and some new components. My 72 currently has had all the FI equipment
removed.

I plan on using a newer brain (programmable) and injection components. I
know some out there would say (Why?) Well as I appreciate those out here
who work to restore theses FI systems I prefer something a little more
modern and refined but would like to keep a some what stock look under
the hood.

My question is does any one have all the intake components from the body
to the heads? And how much am I looking at for just these parts?

I don't want to break up any complete assembly, but if there is one out
there that is missing many other parts that is what I would be looking
for.

Thanks for any info or help,

Daniel Du Vall

http://1peter4-10.org <http://1peter4-10.org>