[T3] car died on way home

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:54:41 PDT 2012

> Disconnect the points wire from the coil to prevent damage to the
> points. With the brain disconnected and the key ON, use a jumper and
> a small screwdriver to short wire #19 (in the brain connector) to
> ground. You should hear the pump run.

Jim, it occurred to me today that when I did this test, I forgot to
disconnect the points wire.  So........... what's the bad news?  What kind
of damage have I done?  Do I likely need new points?

Also, any damage I might have done, would that affect my problem?  The car
DOES run when I use the priming button.

> Reconnect the points wire when you're done.  ;-)

Moot point :(