[T3] engine rebuild

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:53:42 PDT 2012

Doug,

I have had almost a dozen motors built by Painter's Grinding here in Denver
for my customers and for my personal vehicles. There have been zero issues.
That is saying a lot in the aicooled scene. They will ship full long blocks
anywhere. I'd be willing to make sure they pay attention...

Best way to do it is speak with the engine builder directly and get the
whole motor balanced. If you want their contact info p-mail me. I have used
a couple of different "online" and "mail-in" builders in the past and every
single time I have had issues. "out of sight, out of mind" seems to be the
norm...

Jon Stiles
Denver, CO