[T3] t3 Photo's

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 16:58:13 PDT 2012

Ok, took a look over on the Samba, now as I see it, there's a general say,
"squareback" gallery, so you upload to that?  Is there anyway to have a
gallery or something in your name so if somebody wants to see your resto
project you can send them to a specific place?  I don't really have anything
anywhere near as nice as Bob's blog for Wolfie, as mine would be mostly
photos to reference but Im just not sure if that's the way to go.  It looks
like they have a 700K limit too, and that's understandable but Its gonna
take me some time to reduce the size of all the recent ones Ive taken.

Anybody know of one of the online photo sites (like Picasa) or something
like that that is easy to use??

Thanks,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations