[T3] GPS recommendations?

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:34:48 PDT 2012

I prefer to use my Android phone for all GPS functions.  You just can't
beat up-to-date Google maps for going places, plus all the other functions
that go with it.  My wife has a Garmin GPS that she uses.  But it usually
causes nothing but problems and it's re-routing function doesn't always
work.  The traffic feature on it is also useless most of the time.  Plus it
displays advertisements on the screen for hotels or restaurants!

Joe P.
1969 Squareback