[T3] Mark 10 (was RE: Stock cylinder kits)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 17:10:17 PDT 2012

No difference that I could see, Today they have fully electronic units that
don't use vacuum, they do tend to be more sensitive to noise but the one I
have on the Notchback is OK and that doesn't have the Mark 10.

Keith

So how does this affect combustion and mileage? I was going to get one, but
now have to pay for shipping the Squareback to Arizona to be a daily driver.

> Getting the Cruise unit out of the engine compartment and under the back
> seat helped, but didn't eliminate the problem. It used to be fine with the
> kettering system but perhaps age, or the failure of a component in the
> filter on the cruise itself has caused it to be more sensitive.

Good to know, as if I am going to take the Squareback to the next Invasion
(doubt it with the way it acts) I would have to have cruise control. My torn
tendon in my foot/ankle is only getting worse.

Thank you,
Adriel