[T3] Intermittently running on two cylinders

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 17:16:37 PST 2012

Well, the condition of the body between now and 3 months from now will
Be even more dramatic if you drive it in the salt!  The snow and cold wont
hurt it much if you keep the salt off though.

NOS harness's are out there, I see them FS from time to time on Ebay and the
Samba, they usually go for about $150 - $200.  Just keep your eyes open and
make sure the one you see is right for your car, the box usually has a part
number on it and that can be crossed but there are a few other easy ways to
tell if its right for your year.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com