[T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) … help!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 06:42:49 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/9/12 9:37:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> For non-popout fasty windows, there are also 2 different parts, but
>  they are different lefts & rights! This comes as a complete surprise.
>  I have NO idea how they might be different.

I can see them having 2 different part numbers (pop out versus non-popout),
due to the pop out glass getting a hole put in it for the latch. Since the
glass isn't flat, that might explain a left and right parts number.

Bob 65 Notch S with Sunroof and IRS, aka "Krusty"
       64 T-34 Ghia aka "Wolfie"</HTML>