[T3] Chassis Number

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 10:29:09 PST 2012

Jim,

Thank you Jim. That is what I thought, a four terminal relay. Sometimes I just need an acknowledgement that I am on the correct track.

Had eliminated the nine terminal relay and there are two many wires for the three.

I need to go out and see why the ungrounded three terminal relay is even working at all. It is a plastic square bosch unit.

Might be a few days. Winter just hit, windy and cold in the fifties here. Should be nicer by Wednesday.

I will check the housings.

I will get the correct one in any event and mount it under the dash on the plate above the steering column.

Of all the list/groups I am on this is the best most civilized, and helpful group.

Brion S.
S. Utah