[T3] Interior Heat with aftermarket exhaust system

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 15:55:06 PST 2012

With a stock, heater system and exhaust, but with the little mixing
thermostats removed, when its 20F out I have to drive about 8 of the 9 miles
to work before I have to turn the heat down because its getting too hot
inside.  That's side roads, it would warm up much faster on the highway.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"