[T3] Problem solved, but Why?

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 16:57:45 PST 2012

How to describe the "fluttering"?  Hmmm...I thought Woody Guthrie did it ok in the You Tube....but,  slow it down from his fast speed to maybe 23 1/3 rpm...deeper, rounder.   Kinda like gas was being machine-gunned into the system instead of smooth flow.
  It didn't seem like it was just running on 3 cylinders....it was like it was going over those ridge noise bumps in the road before you get to toll booths, or on the sides of some highways to wake you up from drifting.   It wasn't just the sound, but the vibration.

Message: 2