[T3] Interior Heat with aftermarket exhaust system

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Sat Dec 29 18:27:30 PST 2012

I came up with a work around to restoring interior heat as VW intended it to perform. This is using an after market exhaust. It takes about three hours to complete the project. I do intend to install a stock exhaust system once the car has been painted. In the meantime, I wanted proper heat. It gets cold in the desert.

I hope this helps someone.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6424959#6424959

Feel free to add any additional comments or information I might have missed.

Brion S.
S. Utah