[T3] Tired Searching for Tires

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 11:13:35 PST 2012

No rubbing issues Jim. The 195s are the Blizzaks I run in the winter. They have a nice supple feel to them that I like a lot. They are a little shorter than 165s, so my odo and speedo both read a little high.

I also have 205x65s summer tires on the same size wheels that also clear all the way around. With those I do feel that the extra unsprung weight compromises the ride a bit. At least I can feel the difference. They aren't worth a damn in the snow. But they do clear the fenders.

Here are the 205s:
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/squareback68/IMG_6781.JPG

Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/