[T3] Tired Searching for Tires

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:28:21 PST 2012

Max, thank you for the picture. The wider tires give it an interesting stance.

Surprised there is no rubbing in the front, as on a tight turn I have had the 165s rub.

What rim width are you running?

I have heard not to use tires older than 10 years, but the trouble is that with our size, the tire sites for close to that time. So, what is the difference of them storing them and me storing them? The Kelly tires from the parts Squareback were just purchased a week or two before the accident. Tried selling the rim and tire as a package, but per usual, no bites. So, now just store what I have for now.

Thank you,
Adriel