[T3] Intermittent hesitation/stall.?

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:30:00 PST 2012

While we are on the "subject" of email protocol....
I was just going to point out that if you edit the subject line when you
reply, it becomes a totally new message thread for those of us that are
using web viewers and/or software that groups conversations.

I find it really helpful when a problem has been presented and people
comment on how to fix it, that it stays in one message header so you can
follow the conversation.  Once you rename the subject in any manner it
becomes a new thread and now the advice is split up into at least 2 if not
more places within email.  I know this doesn't pertain to everyone and how
they view email.  But just mentioning it in passing.  I just simply hit
"reply" and fills the address field with the type3.org address keeping the
subject the same.

Ok, back to fixing the hesitation.....
Hope you find the problem !!

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback