[T3] Intermittent hesitation/stall.?

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 16:44:38 PST 2012

Bottom posting works OK when you don't mind scrolling down through the story
so far before you get to the next chapter.   When I read a book, I generally
start from where I finished reading previously - that's why someone came up
with the idea of a bookmark.  I don't go to the beginning each time, unless
I've forgotten what the story was about.
I guess if I couldn't remember what the thread was about it would be
different, but I generally can.

That's why I top post.  It saves trying to find the bookmark each time!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club