[T3] Searching for Tires/Where we live

C. Rochambeau crochambeau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:56:19 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Adriel Rowley <adriel_rowley at hotmail.com>wrote:

"Pegasus will not one use a webmail account, only a business account like
you have. Darn shame, as looks like a good program, though a bit too
informal branding. Guess if I want options Outlook is the only one, but
will cost $200."

Have you looked at Mozilla Thunderbird? It is, as I recall, user friendly
and open source (ie $0). I have since migrated to browser based gmail so no
recent experience with it, but having cut my teeth on Outlook in the
workplace, falling into Thunderbird was about as painless as it gets.

Curtis
(Eugene/Springfield, Oregon)
(70 Fastback - 73 Squareback)

--