[T3] First Coat Primer

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Feb 9 15:28:27 PST 2012

*I really enjoyed seeing the "history" pictures of your Fasty.

*Were you the one who had the Rear Apron part, in one of your videos, which
*was going to be welded into the back of the car?

Yes that was me.

*Where did that rear apron come from?
*A "bone yard"?
*A parts car, which was sacrificing items for your project car?

ISP West. It was not cheap $280 for a used one but a very good one however.
It came off a squareback so they will have to drill a hole by the latch for
the cable housing coming from the release knob in the driver's side door
jam. But since you don't have a FB you won't have to worry about it.

*I have a (somewhat) "mangled" rear apron on my '69, which I would like to
*replace, someday.

Yea mine was mangled from a goofy teenager who drove it back in 1984 (that
would be me) and less than good body work by a guy that teen worked for.

Dennis