[T3] Speedometer/Odometer ratio?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Feb 10 07:38:58 PST 2012

My understanding is a W is pronounced like a V could there be a translation on the speedo?
My friend is German and his name starts with a W but you pronounce as a V.  (Waldemar Kohl) = (Valdemar Kohl)
Just a thought but have not real clue. Its one language I have always wanted to learn but never took the time.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us