[T3] Speedometer/Odometer ratio?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Feb 10 08:34:06 PST 2012

Thanks that is very enlightening.
My friend would probably be of great help if I just asked his family is of coarse from Germany and he probably could help in many aspects of learning it.
I guess it's a good thing his name was not spelled with an (V) then ;-) would not quite sound right.

You did is amazing I have been to Ex Russian countries and that language always fascinated me.
Some of my heritage is French German so those are also of interest .
No idea how my ancestors ever got along as the family tree is a lot of French German marriages :-)
Maybe that explains a lot of things in my present family. BIG GRIN.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us