[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:46:35 PST 2012

Question:

crawled under the car to do the starter check this morning.  I accidentally
let the small wire from the front of the car touch the big wire/lug from
the battery when I removed it.  I heard a noise up above, kind of maybe
where the battery is located?

Did I mess anything up?  Something I should check to see if I blew a fuse
or anything?  I was taking care, but it just sprung toward the lug when it
slipped out of my hand.

Thanks,

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback