[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 09:13:35 PST 2012

In a message dated 2/12/2012 11:54:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
spinningrooves at gmail.com writes:

Is it  possible that I fried the pump relay or some other part of the
system that  allows the pump to run on its own?  Seems to me like the
engine isn't  getting fuel.  But I'm certainly no expert.

Yes, it's possible. Try running the pump until you hear it gurgling in the
fuel tank. Let it do that for 30 seconds to a minute, as it might need the
extra  time to completely fill the fuel ring of fuel. Then try to start it
again. Like  Jim said, you might need to put a charge on the battery IF the
voltage falls too  much more.

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120