[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:53:36 PST 2012

The wire from under the seat goes past the battery and exits the
battery well in the rear.  However, I notice that under the car, that
wire connects to the starter but it comes from the REAR of the car.  I
was expecting to find it exiting the interior of the car INFRONT of
the starter.  Where does it go after it leaves the battery area?
Bentley shows it just connecting to the starter after it leaves the
connector under the seat.

Does it go somewhere else first before ending up at the starter?

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback