[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:20:20 PST 2012

Thanks Jim,

as you probably read later, I finally figured it out.  I made the
stupid assumption that the wire I saw on the solenoid the first time
was the one from the front.  I couldn't see the other terminal due to
where I was.  Also, I was screwed up a bit as to where the wall of the
battery well was.  It was farther forward and I kept thinking "why
don't I see this wire exiting the interior??"

Anyway, pointless to yap about it anymore.  I'm feeling kinda dumb I
didn't find the wire in the first place.  I read the Bentley wiring
diagram and still failed to figure out that I should be looking for 2
wires up there in addition to the heavy battery wire.

Thanks everyone for their help.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback