[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 19:48:35 PST 2012

In a message dated 2/12/2012 8:35:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fisherfarms at gmail.com writes:

Did you  test your fuel pressure for 30 lbs?  There is a test port between
the  pairs of injectors.  I used a cheap water pressure gauge from  Home
Depot/nipple/fuel hose/clamps to build mine.  Russ told us it  should only
pump about 1 quart per minute.  Your fuel Return line  could also be
plugged.

Mike, he had push started the car, and drove home. His fuel pressure was
fine. I'm guessing his real issue is that the wire from the ignition switch
to  the starter had originally fallen off. Hence the no start. He put it back
on  (the correct wire) and now everything is good to go. : )

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120