[T3] Speedometer/Odometer ratio?

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Feb 13 09:50:37 PST 2012

On 13 Feb 2012 at 7:58, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> I know of a guy about 65 miles from me who has a small junk yard with a 72
> sb in it that has a KM speedometer. He's who I got my seats from. I'll dig
> his email out later today when I get a chance and send it your way. He
said
> you helped him with an FI problem back in the summer.

Would that be Art Sterritt? Say hi from me!   ;-)

Small world.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

I think Art is in the Mobile AL area if we are talking about the same guy.
That's about as far away from me as you can get and still be in
Alabama(about 4 to 5 HR drive). I can't remember his name (I'm terrible with
names I think it was Eric) but he is one of the guys at a place called air
cooled customs just outside Huntsville AL. Here is a link to their web page.
Email address and phone numbers are there.

http://www.airkooledkustoms.com/contact.html

Dennis