[T3] too hard to Retire!

Mark Seaton markse at mo-sys.com
Wed Feb 15 00:55:33 PST 2012

If you can get them in the US, Hankook Centum K702s are pretty decent for the money- good wear and excellent grip. Cant compare them to much else except the firestones i took off when i first got the car which were a serious liability and only stayed on long enough to get me to the tyre shop.

Mark
'73 fasty
London