[T3] too hard to Retire!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 17:21:25 PST 2012

Yea, Ive had a lot of trouble over the years keeping tires round and in
balance, good to know about the Nan ahead of time.  Maybe Ill try the
Federals, if Fye is happy with them they must be decent, I have a feeling he
doesn't spend much time in the granny lane!  :-)

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"