[T3] Coker Tire?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Feb 15 15:49:56 PST 2012

On 15 Feb 2012 at 17:10, Dave Burden wrote:

> I've been following the thread on tires from a distance and thought I'd
> at least drop in with a source.  They may be high prices, but they are
> available - Coker Tire.  Here's a link to the 165/R15 choices:
>
> http://www.cokertire.com/catalogsearch/result/?year=1971&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=Fastback&q=165R15

It's odd that the Michelin XZXs don't show up here, but if I search
by size, for 165SR15, instead of 165R15, I find them here:

http://www.cokertire.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=165SR15

but at $208 each!!!

If I search for 165HR15 I find 2 more, including a Vredrestein for
$116, here:

http://www.cokertire.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=165HR15

Here's where you can start to search by all the various 15" sizes:

http://www.cokertire.com/15-inch-tire-sizes.html?adjclear=true

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org