[T3] Brake light switches

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 05:37:29 PST 2012

I think John has the better idea - fit a switch that is operated by the
pedal itself.  All the newer VWs seem to use that method, and have for a
while.
It won't give the warning if a circuit fails, but you usually would notice
that!  We have never had the circuit failure warning system on Type 3s here
in the UK.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club