[T3] Whats is a Type 3 worth?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 12:11:16 PST 2012

Everett makes a point, the working-class family of 4 across the street from
me just spent another 35 Grand on a new mini-van, something they do every 3
or 4 years.  To think of what the average person spends on a new car every
few years and how long most of us get out of our daily drivers is amazing,
you can really save A LOT by maintaining and keeping a quality car over the
long run.

Keith

NADA is often wacky.  Some stuff is too high, some stuff is too low.
All of my early VW Buses are vastly undervalued in their charts given
the current market place, one by ~50%.

If $14,000 to you is "rich," that is awesome!
You have a very frugal lifestyle.
I would need 2 but preferably 3 more zeros added to that figure.

- Everett