[T3] Tire Expiration Date?

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 10:44:08 PST 2012

Yea but this goes beyond the installer. Say you had a new set installed but
you didn't put many miles and still have them passed that expiration date
the cops could ticket you for driving on tires that have expired or if you
live in a state that dose inspections. Like I said just a rumor I have been
hearing in some of the automotive circles I'm in.

Dennis
Have any of the major tire manufacturers

   - Bridgestone
   - Cooper
   - Dunlop
   - Firestone
   - General
   - Goodyear
   - Kelly
   - Michelin

taken an interest in "lobbying" (not a bad thing, per se) FOR or AGAINST
the issue of Expiration Date for Tires?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)