[T3] Mail aplications was (Searching for Tires/Where we live)

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Wed Feb 8 08:01:37 PST 2012

Thunderbird is a good one also.
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
I use it daily.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org [mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of C. Rochambeau
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:56 AM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Searching for Tires/Where we live

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Adriel Rowley <adriel_rowley at hotmail.com>wrote:

"Pegasus will not one use a webmail account, only a business account like you have. Darn shame, as looks like a good program, though a bit too informal branding. Guess if I want options Outlook is the only one, but will cost $200."

Have you looked at Mozilla Thunderbird? It is, as I recall, user friendly and open source (ie $0). I have since migrated to browser based gmail so no recent experience with it, but having cut my teeth on Outlook in the workplace, falling into Thunderbird was about as painless as it gets.

Curtis
(Eugene/Springfield, Oregon)
(70 Fastback - 73 Squareback)

--