[T3] Venturi Set Screw

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 10:04:55 PST 2012

Hello to all,

I was wondering if anyone has a Venturi Set Screw lying around they could part with. My Square is missing one.

They are part of the 32-PDSIT-2 Carburetor. They are the screw that is on the side facing the center of the motor. I installed a rubber plug for now and set up the duel carburetors.

You can contact me off list. I don't believe I do not have one in my supplies. But then again there is no reason to ever remove the screw unless your completely reconditioning a carburetor. I asked the PO how he drove the car, he said it was not easy! Sputtering and back firing and lacking power. Drives like a dream now with pick up. Ha! Crazy!

I could send a photo of the Set Screw PM. It is 6mm with a machined cone at the end to secure the venturi.

Brion Sabbatino