[T3] Happy New Year

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Jan 1 15:27:39 PST 2012

I'll have just the opposite problem of you guys up north. Hopefully when and
if I get mine going the later part of this year. My problem here in Alabama
is being tough enough to drive a non AC car in the summer. Wasn't any big
deal back when I drove it and was skinny and in my teens and early 20s. Now
I'm fat 45 and spoiled driving a car with AC. I have an idea on a custom
built system using a electric compressor and the original fresh air
ventilation system(it's a 72). I'll have to do some more research but I have
bigger fish to fry right now on this whole project and it will be the last
thing I'll be concerned with. I have one of the old dealer install system
off the parts car but don't want to go that route with all the bad things I
have heard about them. Oh well it may just be driven from October to April
when I first get it going. Oh and happy new year to everybody out there!

Dennis Stiefel