[T3] Happy New Year

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 07:57:30 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/2/2012 9:38:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 1 Jan  2012 at 20:18, R. David wrote:

> Same here, Bob. We KNOW we are  going to have to pay for this with some
big
> snowstorms this  winter.....but to not have to shovel yet is AMAZING here
in
> upstate  New York!

Same here in southern Wisconsin. We've had a total of about  3" in 3
snowfalls, but I've only "shoveled" once. That was just to get the
white crust off the sidewalk so the sun could clear it off  faster.

In other years we could have had 30-40" by  now.

Well, last year we DID have 30 inches of snow on the ground, along with
high's in the low to mid teens. I don't miss that at all. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)