[T3] Bad News On Engine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Jan 24 18:34:47 PST 2012

Thank you Chris. They are another one I am going to get in touch with. The
prices seem reasonable just want to know what exactly your are getting for
that. Their long blocks aren't a whole lot more that what I can build one
for since I will have to get a case and heads repair or replaced but there
is no mention of shipping so I bet that would not be that cheap to send
something like that from California to Alabama. Still 1 year 12,000
warranty. We will see how all these places go when I call them.

Dennis