[T3] getting ready

Special (K) elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 22:18:48 PST 2012

Hi You all at Type 3.org would be amazed at how much stuff I can pack on my
rack.. I have a full length rack on mine and it is usually loaded with three
full ice chest and chairs and sometimes suit case or two, along with
wood.The inside is usually soft stuff food sleeping bags and  3 people
including me Once it was 4!!
We are in California so camping is huge and with the great gas mileage of
the square  we camped alot, It never cost me more than a full tank, up and
back unless we made a run for more meat or ice.. I also have a rack on the
back hitch for two bikes!
I put over ten thousand miles on my square last summer and we had the most
memorable camping trips ever!.. we saw snow, rain and some gorgeous views of
the Stanislaus National Forest, we saw Big Trees and  Samuel P Taylor
Parks.. I drove across the bay bridge and clean through the bay area ( all
in my lil ol 65 with original miles! She has 91,000 now!) You should hear
the story about the front tire peeling off tread!
Once we were so excited to drive we drove all the way to Arnold and had to
come back..
Thanks for the learning experience about the Gutters and Roof supports
though.. I never gave it a thought if it didnt bend and or hit the roof.. we
were rollin!!
:D Kelleigh
Email me for Pictures.. Youll GRIN for sure!!