[T3] 2014 Type 3 Invasion

R. David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 21:15:16 PDT 2012

Thank you all for allowing us to host an Invasion, and we will be honored to
be your hosts!

I believe we have a good handle on what we need to research and plan for in
order to have a successful and fun Invasion weekend, and we already have
been working on these plans. I am in Fairport, New York, and like John said
this upstate area is bordered by the great lakes and the finger lakes, and
it is very comfortable in June. I PROMISE no snow, and the odds are greatly
in our favor that it'll be much cooler here than out last 2 mid-country
Invasions! :-)

I will keep everyone posted as to the plans as we progress. This is gonna be
fun!

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY