[T3] T3 Parts Needed

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 19:22:13 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/4/2012 6:34:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com writes:

I have  recently aquired a '69 Fastback and need a few parts to begin
restoration.  If anyone has any or all of these parts for sale, please  let me
know.

1.    Engine Bellows (large rubber tube that  mounts between the engine air
intake and the rear body)
2.     Fuel tank intake seal (mounts around the tank intake filler tube and
 body)
3.    Window winders (2) (black)
4.    Sun  visor clips (2) (black) (small rectangular plastic clips that “
park” the sun  visors)
5.    Rear engine cover (vinyl cover that installs in the  back deck)

Well, 1, 2, & 4 you can get from ISP West. For 3, I'd try and hunt down
some originals (they had steel shaped rods, with plastic covers, versus all
plastic handle assemblies) . # 5 I don't really think you're going to find,
as those are usually gone after 20 or so years (the 1 in my wife's 70 was
already gone when we got it in 1989). ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)