[T3] T3 Parts Needed

Robert Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Mon Jun 4 15:34:49 PDT 2012

I have recently aquired a '69 Fastback and need a few parts to begin restoration.  If anyone has any or all of these parts for sale, please let me know.

1.	Engine Bellows (large rubber tube that mounts between the engine air intake and the rear body)
2.	Fuel tank intake seal (mounts around the tank intake filler tube and body)
3.	Window winders (2) (black)
4.	Sun visor clips (2) (black) (small rectangular plastic clips that “park” the sun visors)
5.	Rear engine cover (vinyl cover that installs in the back deck)

I'm sure ther will be additional itmes needed, but I thought I would start with these.