[T3] Fan belt

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 20:47:49 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/5/2012 10:22:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gizmobob at gmail.com writes:

Due to  the fact that the "V-Belt" is .5mm wider, the belt doesn't sit so
low in  the pulley, hence why you need the 5mm in length. My belt sits just
below  the outer edge of the pulley and works perfectly.

Mine too, as that's what I'm running on the T-34.
My local NAPA didn't have a 9.5X1000. I think the 10x1005 fits better  than
the 7395 Gates though (I'm using that on Sue's car).

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)