[T3] Weird Idle Dips

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 3 18:31:20 PST 2012

> Then one day as I was leaving
> work...   BANG!  My plug was launched.

My first bus, a '64 had that problem. One SP was installed with an insert that would wiggle out and go pop!

As long as I remembered to tighten it up before about 2000 miles, it worked just fine. It stayed that way until I finally got the engine rebuilt a few years later.

As an aside, that engine would only push the bus to 54 MPH, absolute top speed. However, it was a reliable bus that always got me where I needed to go. Wish I still had it.

Jeff '67 Sqbk