[T3] Ball Joints

Chris Sheridan cscsheridan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:59:41 PST 2012

You brought it on yourself by buying new every thing instead of
cleaning/reusing your OG parts?  Put all the OG parts back on it.  ;-)

Hi Mike,
I'll gladly put all the parts I take off it in a box and mail up to you in
Oregon at no cost. I used to have 2 self storage units filled with bug and
bus parts that I paid rent on for years until I finally wised up and sold
it/threw it out etc. At this point the ball joints have 42 years of wear on
them, they may have a few more, but then I'm not willing to find out. Since
I've had this car for 12 years, and intend to keep it until I die, or give
it to my daughter in a few years when she turns 16, I have no problem
replacing any and everything. my job may end anytime, and while I have the
$$ and the opportunity, I will bring all the problems I can on myself now,
resolve them and move on. The benefit that comes from the list is learning
the technique of doing things - for instance it's good to know I may have
to drill out bolts - been there done that on bus spring plate bolts. Took
weeks. Don't care. whatever it takes to replace I will do it or die trying.
Peace.
Chris