[T3] ball joints

Chris Sheridan cscsheridan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:08:52 PST 2012

 However, I've done all of this because the car has been inop for
almost 30 years  now, and I'm going cross country in that car in about 3
months. I've also redid  the rears, converted to a dual circuit master
cylinder,
went with Dot 5 brake  fluid, and I've got 4 new tires waiting to be mounted
on rebuilt rims.  I did all of this because I don't want to get back in
there any time soon (sound  familiar?).

Hi Bob! Yes thanks I have a Bentley and will check the section you mention
tonight when I have time - In fact I need to read the pertinent chapters. I
woke up in the night remembering there are torsion arm bushings for
instance. Don't know if they ever go bad, but this stuff keeps me awake.
What if I do all this and the torsion bushings are toast? lol. My mentor
used to point to his bug and say "You see that boy? I'm not going to but if
I had to I could get up tomorrow morning and drive that across the country
no problem." In my opinion this is a good goal to have for our cars.
-Chris