[T3] Ball Joints

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 11:18:17 PST 2012

One of our club members bought a pair of these and was pleased with the fit
- it was the large size but I'd check the dimensions given before jumping.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180829374808

I'd be surprised if someone over there in the USA doesn't do them as well,
but these are probably made with Europen cars in mind.  It doesn't allow
selection of USA as a country on the ebay page - maybe from your end there's
some choice.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club